Monday, February 28, 2011

RoomMates for Kids: Peel & Stick Wall Decals

When Henry was a baby we put a tree decal on his wall from Etsy.com.  It was slightly tedious to apply and although advertised as reusable, we tossed it when we moved.

Recently, Henry and I decorated his new room with individual decals - cars, trucks, trains, etc.  I let him choose which ones should go where - sort of - and he had a ball.  He loves to show off his stickers to visitors.  These decals - RoomMates RMK1132SCS Transportation Peel & Stick Wall Decals - are actually reusable too, which can be seen as a positive and/or a negative.  This morning Henry told me his train was on the floor, and I found the train decal next to his bed balled up on the floor.  I carefully unstuck it and got it back on the wall, but it isn't as good as new.  

RoomMates RMK1132SCS Transportation Peel & Stick Wall DecalsRoomMates RMK1132SCS Transportation Peel & Stick Wall Decals

No comments:

Post a Comment