This backpack looks so awesome. The size is 18", so it might be too long for a woman's torso. But, I really like that the bottom compartment provides easy access to wipes, and it comes in 19 different colors/styles.
- Quick access wipes window and refillable wipes case make grabbing wipes a breeze
- Diaper hammock keeps diapers at the top of the pack
- Spacious main compartment has a clamshell opening for easy access to contents
- Two large pockets with numerous compartments make it simple to organize and find everything
- Two bottle pockets accessible from the exterior hold up to 2 bottles each
- Light-colored interior helps you see everything inside
- Stroller straps attach to any style stroller and store neatly when not in use
- Changing pad included
- Durable materials and classic styling ensure this bag will last long after the diapering years
This one has a cooler built into the bottom, which is great for keeping on-the-go lunches cold and snacks (not to mention bottles), and it's big enough to put everything else you'll need in the same bag. I also like the hiking inspired water bottle mesh holders on the sides. Easy access to water on a hot summer day makes life easier.
Lately, I've been using my old Patagonia backpack as a diaper bag. It's so much easier to have my hands free now that Henry weighs a million pounds and is constantly on the go. It may not be as cute as fancy diaper bag, but when Henry is around, fashion takes a backseat to efficiency!