Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Using a Spoon?

No more buggy hook!  My deepest apologies for failing to post for over a month.  If you haven't guessed already, my delinquency is/was due to my second munchkin who is due April 19.  That, and my new hobby, needlepointing Henry a stocking ... more on both another time.

Pictured above is Henry attempting to use a spoon.  He hasn't quite got the hang of it yet, despite the fact that most of his peers are already pros at shoveling yogurt into their little mouths.  We've tried all different sizes, shapes and materials of utensils.  He's pretty capable with a fork, but the spoon continues to befuddle him.  Henry's mouth is pretty small, but I'm pretty sure it's a combo of watching Chris awkwardly use a spoon and his (Henry's - if you were wondering whom I meant by 'his') lack of coordination.

Thanksgiving is almost here.  YAHOO!!!    

1 comment:

  1. That picture is adorable. Congratulations on the next arrival!

    ReplyDelete