Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where Did the Pictures Go?

If you’re wondering why I removed the fun pictures of Henry from the blog, please see last Friday’s New York Times article, “Guardians of their Smiles.”  It’s articles like these that create panic in the parenting world.  I wouldn’t go so far as saying it’s fear mongering, but it definitely freaked me out.  I flip flopped on whether I should remove all the pictures or just those with Henry in his diaper.  After talking it through with Chris, we agreed to remove most of Henry's World Wide Web pictures.  We decided certain pictures online are fine, but it didn’t stop me from taking down the pictures and locking up my Picasa web albums.  Considering “Babies in the Wilde” currently draws an average of 55 visitors per day, I’m 99% sure those pervies will be going somewhere else.  But if I’m wrong, SCAT SCAT!  There’s nothing for you here but Judgy McJudgersons.   

Thanks C for the information!

No comments:

Post a Comment