Monday, May 10, 2010

Bye Bye Poo Poo

Pictured:  Graco Soft Seat Potty Trainer

I've started taking Henry and his poo diaper to the toilet and dumping the terd in the pot.  Henry waves bye bye and I flush.  I then wrap up the wipes and diaper and toss them in the diaper pail.  This tactic is our first step towards potty training!  It also happens to drastically dissipate the stench of the diaper pail.

Next, I'm going to place him on a fake baby potty when he shows poo signs, which include red face, obvious pushing noises and even gas.  Even if he's already gone a little in his diaper, there is a chance there will be more.  We're going to start with poo and wait on the pee until he's better at communicating.  I'm not looking forward to cleaning the baby potty.  Unfortunately, Target doesn't sell the potty pictured above, and I was too lazy to drive to Babies R 'Us, so we go a Fischer Price model that plays music.  Hmmmmm.

Speaking of potty, congrats to our friends LP and JA on their wedding.  It was a doozy.  Unfortunately, Chris spent a majority of the weekend on the adult potty.  Pobrecito.

1 comment:

  1. We have that model. It's yours if you want it. I'll even clean it out before I give it to you :)

    ReplyDelete